Community LawServicing Clients in Miami through Fort Lauderdale
The Law Offices of Dania S. Fernandez and Associates, P.A. practice the field of community association law in the state of Florida. We focus on the development, formation and representation of community associations and similar clients, including property managers, service providers, builders and land developers.
Community associations are residential developments that are subject to covenants, and include, for example, condo and townhome communities. Typically, the association is such a community that enforces the rules and regulations of the association, collects assessments and maintains the common areas of the association (and possible the homes as well). The association may hire managers, landscapers, contractors and other service providers as determined by the association’s declaration and bylaws.
Homeowners’ Association Legal Matters
The legal services the we render cover the following legal matters:
- Assessment lien and foreclosures
- Contract drafting and review
- Collection of association assessments
- Judgment collections
- Construction defects and warranties
- Enforcement of covenants/restrictions
- Drafting and amendment of declarations
- Articles of Incorporations
- Bylaws and association Rules and Regulations
- Nonprofit corporation law
- Maintenance Issues
- Annual meetings
We are committed to helping you succeed
Let us put our years of experience and knowledge of Community Law, Real Estate Law & Insurance Law in the State of Florida, to work for you. Contact us today!