English Board Certification Class
Thursday, June 7 • 6:30pm
Free appetizers and refreshments for all attendees
Limited space available
Topics Covered Include:
• Hierarchy of Law—Declaration, Articles, Bylaws, Rules & Regulations
Florida Statute 718 & 617 and Florida Administrative Code
• Insurance Requirements
• Does the Association have the right to enter a unit?
• What is the difference: Material Alteration vs. Maintenance?
• The ins and outs of a proper Budget and Financial Reporting:
Provided by Guest Speaker Mr. Luis Lavandeira, CPA of Gerstle, Rosen & Goldenberg, P.A.
• Delinquencies—What is the collection process as per Florida Statute?
• Can the Association fine an Owner in violation of the Governing Documents?
• Election Day
• Dispute Resolution
U.S. Century Bank
2301 NW 87th Avenue
Doral, FL 33172
Please fill the form below to register for free. Space is limited.
Thank you for your interest in the Law Offices of Dania S. Fernandez and Associates, P.A.