Meet DaniaAbout Dania S. Fernandez, Esq.
Miami Real Estate Attorney
Dania S. Fernandez, has counseled, Lenders, Mortgage Brokers, Realtors, Buyers and Sellers of residential and commercial real estate, condominium and homeowner associations throughout Florida since 2000. She is also a Department of Business and Professional Regulations approved educational provider. She has provided certifications to Condominium and Homeowners Association Board members throughout Florida. She has also lectured on topics such as Budget, Reserves, Election and In and Out of a Board Meeting. She provides Educational seminars in English and Spanish. Her work with Condominium and Homeowner Associations includes the following:
- Interpretation of Association Government Documents
- Community Association Administration and Operations
- Preparation of Amendments to Association Governing Documents
- Enforcement of Association Governing Documents
- Legal Counsel on all day to day Operational Decisions of the Association
- Collection and Enforcement of Association Assessments
- Lien and Foreclosure of Past Due Assessments
- Preparation of Meeting Packages and Annual and other Meetings
- Drafting and Negotiation of Service Provider Contracts
- Attendance at and Legal Counsel regarding Election of Directors
- Construction Defect Claims
- Applicability of Division of Condominium Regulations and State Law to Operation of Association
- Short Sales
She has extensive experience in residential and commercial transactions with a focus on real estate closings, contract negotiations, mortgage and asset based financing, land leases, commercial leases, public-private transactions, real estate workouts and liquidation of real estate owned (REO) properties for financial institutions. Her clients include real estate investors, real estate investment trusts, institutional and private owners and developers, national, regional and statewide financial institutions.
She has also been able to offer her expertise in the area of insurance law. She offers her services by representing insurance policy holders and claimants who believe they were underpaid or denied by their insurer post disaster. She has helped many clients receive the full compensation that they deserve. From initial filings to trials and appeals, she and her firm attorneys have handled all stages of the case. She and her firm have handled matters involving a broad range of insurance coverage, including: hurricane, windstorm, tornado, sinkhole, fire, flood, roof damage, water damage, theft, or any other insured peril. She helps clients maximize financial recovery after their loss
- Bad Faith
- Residential Property Claims
- Commercial Property Claims
- Claim Presentation
- Coverage Dispute
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business Income Loss
- Agent Negligence
• Nova Southeastern University School of Law, J.D.
• Florida International University College of Law, B.S.
Activities & Memberships
- Dade County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- Florida Bar Real Estate and Probate Section
- Attorney’s Title and Insurance Fund
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Se habla español
We are committed to your legal success
Let us put our years of experience and knowledge of Community Law, Real Estate Law & Insurance Law in the State of Florida, to work for you.
Call us today!