Dania Fernandez, Esq. Real Estate Attorney
I’ve been providing legal counsel on real estate law, insurance law, and community law to residential and commercial clients in Miami since 2000.
Condominium & Homeowners' Associations
Counseling on budgets, reserves, elections, board meetings.
Residential and commercial real estate transactions
Serving lenders, mortgage brokers, realtors, buyers and sellers.
Department of Business and Professional Regulations
Approved educational provider
years of experience
Helping condominium & homeowners’ associations legally manage their operations including:
- Interpretation of Association Government Documents
- Community Association Administration and Operations
- Preparation of Amendments to Association Governing Documents
- Enforcement of Association Governing Documents
- Legal Counsel on all day to day Operational Decisions of the Association
- Collection and Enforcement of Association Assessments
- Lien and Foreclosure of Past Due Assessments
- Preparation of Meeting Packages and Annual and other Meetings
- Drafting and Negotiation of Service Provider Contracts
- Attendance at and Legal Counsel regarding Election of Directors
- Construction Defect Claims
- Applicability of Division of Condominium Regulations and State Law to Operation of Association
- Short Sales
Residential & Commercial
real estate closings • contract negotiations • mortgage and asset • based financing • land leases • commercial leases • public-private transactions • real estate workouts and liquidation of real estate owned (REO) properties for financial institutions
Insurance & Claims
Bad Faith • Residential Property Claims • Commercial Property Claims • Claim Presentation • Coverage Dispute • Appeals • Alternative Dispute Resolution • Business Income Loss • Agent Negligence
Nova Southeastern University School of Law, J.D.
Florida International University College of Law, B.S.
Dade County Bar Association
American Bar Association
Florida Bar Real Estate and Probate Section
Attorney’s Title and Insurance Fund
United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida